Had spinal stenosis. Having groin pain, headache, fever, nausea, blood in stool. Should i go for medical check up?

Yesterday i had groin pain , this morning i woke up with a headache , pretty sure i had a fever and was nauseous but didn t vomit . Also have a bloody stool that was bright red... I am a dissabled vet with trauma to my spine, i have Spinal Stenosis which the VA has treated with 2 epideral steroid injections recently., so far its not working .. my question is should i go see a Dr. right now or do you think it would be ok to wait until the VA Doc can see me.. right now i feel ok.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012