Had spinal fusion with harrington rods, constant pain, damaged diaphragm. What is wrong?

hello. i have an aunt who is very severly ill and in pain. she has had a complete spinal fusion with harrington rods. she is in constant pain for many many years. doctors are stumped and one by one her organs are starting to fail b/c she hunched over all the time. her diaphram is damaged and every internal organ seems to be squished inside her (b/c sh is at a 90 degree angle) She needs help. she doesnt know where to go or where to turn. She is lost. Doctors are stumped. Have you heard of anyone that can help?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013