Had spinal fusion surgery, circular, hard lump under skin of lower spine, hurts when touched. Treatment?

About 9 years ago I had a spinal fusion surgury on the upper part of my spine. Recently I found a hard lump along my lower spine. It is under the skin , and sort of pops out when I bend over and goes back in when I am standing up straight. It is about an inch long and circular. It only hurts when it is touched directly. What could this possibly be? I cannot visit my orthopedic surgeon anymore because of a change in my insurance.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012