Had spermatocele surgery, now having pain. Cure?

I had spermatocele surgery last year. The pain went away for several months but is now back. The spermatocele doesn t appear to have come back, just the pain. It isn t too bad if I ejactulate every other day or so. My wife of twenty years can t keep up with my need to get some relief . Any thoughts? Is there something that the doctor can do?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have undergone surgery for removal of spermatocele last year and now getting pain in the same area.

Spermatocele has tendency to recur again after removal .Please consult the operating surgeon
for clinical examination and get ultrasound scanning of the scrotum done to rule out the same.

You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefexine along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily for 10 days .