Had soreness in ribs, twitching pain. Had spicy food. Used muscle relaxers. Help?

A few nites ago I over indulged in pinot greigio wine and an xtremely spicy stew. The same day I helped a neighbor break out some concrete with a cold chisel and 4lb hammer.
Following that early 4a.m., I had a soreness, and twitching pain everytime I moved or bent over. Its been 3 days now, and all I've done is 2 muscle relaxers, advil and rest.
Everything feels a lot better, but soreness of the lowered right ribs moving and twitching is still there.
Any suggestions?

Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013