Had sore throat, swollen neck, blocked nose. Noticed bleeding in tonsils, difficulty in swallowing. Taken ibuprofen. What are the home remedies for this?

yesteryday i had a very sore throat all day, my neck was swollen up and my ears are blocked up to. last night when i was brushing my teeth i noticed my tonsils were bleeding. today my neck is even more swollen and it is very very painful to swallow . iv been taking ibuprofen but it hasnt made much difference. what are some home remedies i can try to help?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012