Had sore throat, bubbles, holes back of throat. Done CBC, told maybe herpes

I recently had a CBC test which came back as viral, the doc told me it be possibly herpes. I had a bad sore throat as well and now when i look at my throat in the mirror i see 2 holes on my left side of the back of my throat which appeared during my sore throat, or atleast thats when i noticed them. I also have like some sort of "bubbles" on my troat that are the same color as the rest of my throat. Im really worried about it being herpes since I've always wanted to join the Marines and i barely turned 18 about two weeks ago, i already have all my paperwork in.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013