Had sore throat. White bump appeared on tonsil and on back of throat. Feels uncomfortable. What to do?

I ve had a sore throat for three weeks. The pain has moved from the left side to the right. Now I have a small white bump on my right tonsil and a larger one on the back of my throat. I have had headaches for the past three days as well as pain in the right ear. I was exposed to strep throat around the time it started becoming uncomfortable. I was also bit by a deer tick around the same time and have had some severe achiness in my joints that comes and goes, a rash that comes and goes. I have been feeling extremely warm as well as really cold at the same time.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012