Had sore chest, back with lump. Have cough with blood taste, hoarse voice, swollen neck lymph nodes. Related?

A week ago my upper left back was sore for a few days, then my shoulder got a big lump on it and hurt also. I alternated heat and ice. A few days ago my upler left chest under my breast started hurting also and is painful to touch. Yesterday i woke up with a cough and hoarse voice that by lunchtime my voice was completly gone. My voice is still gone my lymphnodes in neck are swollen and throught is sore. Hurts to swallow. Feel short of breath and when i cough i get a wierd taste like maby blood but i havent seen any blood so maby its somthing else?? Does this sound related to the sore back and chest
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013