Had sore breasts, bloated. Started with brown discharge. Had cramping. Pregnant?

Yes hello!!..i have a question okay here we go...i got a positive on a digital clear blue ovulating test on april 30 n me and my husband bd that night ans the next three days well i been havin sore breast amd been very bloated after i eat n today may 15 i started my cycle but it wierd i started yesterday with a pink brown dicharge n it been light red but hardley no cramping just here and ther and that not normal to me i bleed heavy and cramp very very bad..what do you think can i be pregnant??
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
The mild pinkish brown discharge that you had could be due to an implantation bleeding. The chances of being pregnant are there. Do get a urine test done to confirm.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,