Had soliwax, cleaned ear with earbud. Drop of blood in bud. Damage, concerned?

Hi doctor,

Today I was cleaning my right ear through an ear bud as it had a lot of wax in it . I put some ear drops called Soliwax and then after 10 minutes I started cleaning my ear through an ear bud, which didn't help me much as the wax is still inside my ear I can feel that but when I took out the ear bud there was a really small tiny dot of blood on the ear bud . There's no pain nothing in my ear but I am a bit scared and concerned whether I damaged any sensitive or critical part of my ear . Please help me out with this .
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013