Had smokers bronchitis, coughed phlegm white, yellow. Can it become lung cancer?

Good day,
about a week ago i was at the doctor he told me i had smokers brongitis. because i coughed phelgm white and sometimes yellow and i couldn't get air. i thought i had emphesema so i went to see a other doctor he told me my lungs are ok i dont have enphesema i have a post nasal drip. Today i dont cough that much but iv i eat i have phelgm sometimes white or yellow, and i keep cleaning my throat, my throat are soar and get hoars sometimes. im stressing about lung cancer or any other cancer or enphesema... please can you give me a awnser
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013