Had slightly high TSH level, on thyronorm, have PCOS. Trying to conceive. Medication?

Hi i had slightly high TSH level and for that i m taking thyronorm..trying to conceive for a year..was under folicular study..diagnosed with PCOS ..took syphene and had tubal pregnency after got aborted spontaneously and i had my period after arround 38days..(i.e on nov 22nd) now this month again m not getting my period its around 40 days now..suggest me somthing...m continuing thyronorm, folic acid and metformin ...
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013