Had sleep disorders. Cured by medication but got side effects of it like headache, tension, not getting hungry. Suggest the remedy?

Hi , I am 30 Years old . I had a sleep disorder whenever I go for a sleep it takes around 3 to 4 hrs to get into sleep .
So I went to see a doctor , initially I was feeling very good with the medicines the doctor gave me , after taking the medicine I used to get a good sleep and the sleep quality was very good . But for some reasons I had to leave my hometown where I saw the doctor ....Now after going to a new place my entire routine was changed , and one day I had no medicine with me ......that day I was very afraid that what will happen how will I sleep......and while thinking about all these problems I was getting into more troubles , my entire face was sweating...that day I realized that the medicines I am taking has a bad side effect , so I decided to stop the medication immidiately .....It has been now 2 months I have not taken the medicines ....Now the problem is that I am not getting hungry for food feeling of eating food .......and sometimes a feeling of headache and tension.....what should I do?

Thanks ,
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013