Had sinus surgery. Abcess in cheek. Tiredness, body feels toxic. Matter of concern?

I just had sinus surgery and there was an abscess in my left cheek. They did a balloon sinuplasty . I took 3 courses of antibiotics and some prednisone before the surgery. The doctor said there was a lot of puss that he cleaned out. I know I was sick for 3 months. It has been 2/12 weeks since surgery, but I feel vert tired and my body feels toxic. Is there anything I should be concerned about and what can I do to speed healing . He said I ve had this for a very long time. The culture showed no fungus or infection?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013