Had sinus issues and throat infections, improved after septoplasty, difficulty in speech after Y splints removed. Any suggestions?

Hi!! For about 3 yrs now I have had a lot of sinus issues and numerous strep throat infections. When talking I developed a nasal speech . About 6 weeks ago I had a T and A and septoplasy for a deviated septum . For the first 2-3 weeks after I seemed to b able to speak clearer. However about a week after Y splints were removed I seemed to deteriate and now I have a harder time speaking clearly than ever before. I can breath now and don t snore at nite. Any suggestions on what else could be going on?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012