Had sinus infection. Having dizziness, burning tongue with sores. What could this be?

I had a sinus infection and finished my antibotic roughly week before Thanksgiving. (I get rough 5-7 sinus infections a year). I still had some nasual drainage, but no color. Last Tues & Wed stayed home from work due to the Cold type Flu . Wed, I felt as if I were drunk, and was afraid to drive anywhere. I did return back to work on Thursday. I ve still have to blow my nose couple times a hour. On Sunday was feeling great, then mid afternoon while shopping got dizzy, felt like going to pass out, and felt as if I was drunk. My husband drove me home, slept for couple hours, not felt it the dizzy again. I also, have been have a burning tongue , with a few sores since the Wed after Thanksgiving. Any suggestions of what this could be. I m 48, weight about 170, white female that lives in central Illinois.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012