Had sinus and bronchial infection, joint pain, have thrush. On augmentin, bactrim and avelox. Will I feel better?

I had a sinus and bronchial infection that would not clear up. I was prescribed several antibiotics behind each other, z-pack, bactrim ds, augmentin (twice)and avelox, finally to be precribed another in which I refused to take. I was given diflucan to offset a yeast infection during the course of the treatments. My tase buds have been altered after a short episode of oral "thrush" after the avelox, which the dr discontinued due to severe joint pain. I took 7 days out of 10 day treatment. I was not treated for the thrush, it was clearing up very fast. since, I have have altered taste. First, no tast, then some taste (tangy , tart) . Now my entire mouth has a smooth surface including my tongue. I can taste a few things, like diet mtn dew, salty, spicy. Its confusing. I am concerned because I am now about three weeks into this with no change. I take Other medications for anxiety and depression, which I have been on a low-steady regiment for about5 years.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013