Had shoulder surgery to include reattachment of biceps, knot formed. Help?

I had shoulder surgery to include a reattachment of my biceps . Been doing very well, in fact I no longer have to do physical therapy . The docs and therapist have been very pleased with my quick recovery especially concerning my age (53). But just today I noticed a large knot (somewhat tender) that seemed to have developed overnight on the very top over my shoulder ( clavicle I think). What could cause a knot to develop so quickly? I m sure this next week I will have to consult my surgical team.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013