Had shoulder surgery. Soft pellet like stools, discomfort. Why?

Hi, I recently had shoulder surgery and ever since then my bowel movement has improved, but I am also worried. I am going quite regular with soft pellet like stools , it quickly feels like my tummy is empty, I never experienced this before. I always had large bowel movements and would always feel uncomfortable. With a lot of wind, which I don t have as much now. Would this be an underlying problem? I ve been monitoring since January when i finally had my bowel movement back and it was the most horrendous discomfort and pain going to the toilet, twice that happened and since then no change (same soft pellet) but I m glad for this sudden change.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013