Had shoulder surgeries for rotator cuff repair, stabilization, putting anchors. Having pain, numbness, tingling in the arm. Solution?

I have had three shoulder surgerys first rotator cuff repair and bone spurs,2nd stabulization by stitching the musle back on and third they put anchors to hold up the shoulder almost 4 years later have cronic pain in the shoulder back of my neck back of the shoulder in the arm pit area numbness and tingling down my arm the pain is so bad i want to stab it with something to releive pressure. just got a mri a week ago said theres diffinate irratation in the back of the shoulder by the arm pit seen 5 ortho docs the last one said theres nothing they can do 24 weigh 190 and cant live with the pain any ideas? I have a pain managment doc and he is going to try a injection to burn the nerves off to try to get some relief...
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012