Had short period, no pain. Had intercourse, ejaculated, bleeding. What can we expect?

hi. I used to have sex twice in a week with my gf. I use condoms but in each time for the first few minutes (may be 1 to 2) I used to don't wear condoms. After that I'll wear condom, but I never cum inside her. Now problem is. she had her period on 5th. It lasts 3 days (strictly 2 days, which is very unusual to her. becz she used to have 5 days long periods). She had no pain @ that period. After that we'd a intercourse on 9th, and I gave a Plan B pill. She ate it on 10th evening. And we'd safe intercourse on 11th and 15th. This is history log. On 15th evening she bleeds again (Pls Note: 2nd time in this month). This time its very painful and that blood doesn't smells like her usual bleeding blood (She smells @ it). Right now we don't want a baby and she & I are worried about unwanted pregnancy. Could you please clear us sir.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013