Had shingles previously. Took vaccine. Within a month rashes with small bumps occured all over body. What could it be?

I have had episodes of shingles in the past six years. I got the shingles vaccine on Aug. 30th 2012, within a month there after I noticed itchy skin then developing to a rash with small bumps in blotches one each shoulder, one on back over spine , one over sternum seemingly in a circle path around my shoulder area also around my hair line and now some on my cheeks and forehead . As this eventually seemed to subside or like dry up, then reoccurred on biceps and inner elbow and wrist joints. Now seems to be building up again on chest. This has been since Aug. My rash most resembles the shingles pictures, but not the extreme cases. I did not have severe pain but more of a burning sensation and itching. What do you think?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013