Had sharp intermittent pain in somach. Having headache, fever. Suggestions?

i am a 18 year old girl in college and i have been sick for the past few weeks off and on. Last week i was having sharp pain in my stomach ache all the sudden and then goes away after like 45 seconds. i have also been having really severe head aches and it feels like it is caused by and is near my eyes. light hurts to look at when i have one. now today i have an awful head ache and i am having a fever. but it is very sparse and short, the sickness only lasts for a few hours.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013