Had shaking, chills, body pain, sunburn feeling. Bruised lymph nodes

This is crazy .. 5 days ago I had shaking chills and I was achy all over, in Sunday I started getting a sunburn feeling on my left chest and underarm . As the days went on the feeling spread now its on my abdomen ,back, uppers thighs and the other side of my chest. Also now as of this morning my lymph nodes in my groin and under arm feel bruised .. I am very tired and can t get this feeling to go away , I dot have health insurance and I am starting to get nurvous since the sensation is now spreading and getting more intense!!! Can someone please help me :0( I want to just cry!!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.

I understand your concern regarding your skin irritation and fever. Fever with chills and rash are seen in some viral fevers like Dengue and some arthropod borne diseases. This condition has to be confirmed by examination and lab tests. I suggest you get in touch with a GP nearby you for complete examination and subsequent lab testing. You can take over the counter painkillers for the body ache and apply calamine lotion over the tender skin.
But examination by a doctor is necessary to diagnose your disease and getting appropriate treatment.