Had sexual play, no intercourse, both virgins. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi. Im a 24 year old from Chicago. A problem here: so last week I was ovulating the day after my menses cleared (somehow) and I was sitting on my boyfriend s lap, fully clothed. He adjusted his penis inside his pants for comfort, never touching the tip. He s not sure whether he did ejaculate then or not. Five minutes later he fingered me...his index finger was at the mouth of my vagina . I feared pregnancy and I took one tablet of podstinor 2 but didn t take the 2nd dosage. will I get pregnant? :( we re both virgins.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012