Had sexual intercourse, pulled out and ejaculated. Taking yamini and iron tablets. Having back pain. Pregnant?

Hi sir..i have just completed one cycle of yamini tablets (21 tabs)..i completed it on may 16th.. and then my periods started on may 17th..till 23rd i had periods...24th morning no periods..all fine..thn i had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend where he pulled it outside and ejaculated out. but as he put it on my body it was flowing and i felt it might have gone inside too..thn aftr that , that night (24th) i again started my second cycle of yamini..now it is 5th day..i have severe back pain .. am i pregnant? any chances? i am taking iron tablets too along with yamini tablets..ewill this single tablet my yamini tabs ineffective?answer these 3 queries pls sir
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012