Had sexual intercourse, pimples on penis, no pus, no pain during urination. Should I be concerned?

Hi, My name is Mitch and I am 23 years old.  I recently had sexual intercourse with a woman and noticed about a day later I had about three pimple like things on the shaft of my penis ).  It does not hurt when I urinate and does not hurt in general.  I haven t noticed any puss coming out of the tip of my penis or anything like that.  Is this just a burn or rash from having sex? ] Also, when I tried to pop one of them a white head came out of it but it was hardly anything.  Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
This could be herpes infection.
These are typical of what you describe.
See a doctor who can swab the pimples to check and see if that is what it is.

Please rate 5 stars! I strive to provide the best answer I can to your quetsions!