Had sexual intercourse during ovulation. Pregnancy test done. Two line visible, one line faint. Pregnant?

I ovulated over a week ago , and it was the very first time I ovulated.. But when I did I took that chance to have sexual intercourse with my partner, and that was about 10 days ago. Today I did a pregnancy test and the first one, was blank for about 5 minutes then went to two lines, but one of the lines is very very very faint? And the second test was negative , one line? I m so confused? Please help me. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Welcome to HCM,
As you had intercourse during maximum fertile period and if you had unprotected sex, there is a chance to have pregnancy.
You have gone for test too early.
Now go for the test one week passed of your expected date of period.
Ok and bye.