Had sexual closeness, vagina exposed to semen. Pregnant?

Hi, my girlfriend and I were messing around and we were naked. She was giving me a hand job and only some of the cum went on her vagina. She wiped it off (sideways if that means anything). There was no penetration and we are both still virgins. Both she and I are freaking out. Are we over reacting a little? I know there may be a slight chance she may get pregnant.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Hello.
Just touching of the semen to the outside of vagina does not cause a pregnancy. There has to be a penetration and the semen needs to be deposited inside the vagina for a pregnancy. Please do not worry. The chances of pregnancy are almost nil.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Dr. RakhiTayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com