Had sex,pain while urinating, labia minora hurting,swollen. How can I relieve the pain and get rid of it?

My husband and I had sex about three days ago. Yesterday i noticed pain while urinating, but it was the labia minora that was hurting, not the urethra. It is swollen and looks raw, and it very irritated. It hurts just sitting, and especially hurts when something is rubbing up against it, such as clothing. I'm not sure if it was caused from the friction from intercourse, or if something else caused it. It is very painful. How can I relieve the pain and get rid of it?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013