Had sex without protection, not ejaculated, usually delayed cycles. How to induce cycle ?

hello on 1st jan i had sex with my b.f without any protection.he is confused he had secreted or not as there was my secretions he tried to control his secretion inside me.and moreover me menses are not regular.its delayed by 10 wht should i do to induce mense.i had hostroy of pcod from 2 yrs i had medicine for that but again its geting late by 2 days or week.plesuggest me medicine to induce my menses
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Your delay in periods could be due to pregnancy or due to PCOS.
I would advise you to get your pregnancy test done.
If pregnancy is absent,then you have to take progesterone tablets for induction of withdrawl bleeding.
You have to consult your doctor for the prescription of progesterone medication.