Had sex without penetration. Took ipill. Had periods before due date. Chances of pregnancy?

hello i am 25 yr old virgin and i had dry sex just fooling around no penetration on 12th jan and i took ipill the same day....again16th jan we just fooled around no sex....i ddnt take any ipill....and on 21st january i got scant bleeding it went on for 5 days there were clots and it came 8 days earlier than my due date....i am worried could i be pregnant i am usually regular with average flow never had this scant when should i do my pregnancy kit test
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013