Had sex, withdrew. Chances of pregnancy? Have back ache and headaches with cramping. What is going on?

hi, about 2 weeks ago me and my boyfriend were fooling around. he was just rubbing his penis on my clit. about a week later we had sex and the condom broke but he did not ejaculate. im still scared that i am pregnant. my last period was on november 23 i was supposed to get my period on friday. about every 2 months my period changes but im still stressing . maybe thats why im 3 days late. i did a urine test at the doctors because they said i might have a UTI causing me to stress even more. i have some pms symptoms like back ache and headaches and cramping. im really worried , could i be pregnant ?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012