Had sex with two partners. Touched semen. Can AIDS spread that way?

Hello I have recently had sex with 2 different girls (not same time), those 2 girls have had many sex partners , both the girls gave me a massage with either oil or lotion , and also have gave many other people massage with that same lotion thus my question is if the girls don t wash they hands after touching semen etc then touch the bottle of the oil or lotion then later on when they massage someone else and they use and touch the same bottle (which may have semen from another person) then rubs it onto your penis etc , can aids spread like this? Thank you Also if a person gets infected how long till he noticed he is infected Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012