Had sex with tip of condom stained with sperm. Took ipill 10 hours later. Chances of pregnancy?

hii...i and my gf had sex on the 14th day of her mensturation cycle. i ejaculated outside in the condom. then i removed the condom and rubbed my penis with her vagina . is it possible for her to get pregnant in this way? secondly,i put a new condom,but i wore the condom wrong,then corrected it,makin the tip of the condom stained with sperm ,i then inserted it into her.... she had ipill with the 10hrs aftr sex...can she bcum pregnant. plz help..i am freaking out right now
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013