Had sex with sex worker, ejaculated inside, bruised penis. Used anti-bacterial. Will I be okay?

IN NEED OF SERIOUS ATTENTION ALMOST SUICIDAL I had sex with a prostitute in kenya, she supplied the condoms , we had vaginal sex, the first time we had sex and condom broke after 5 minutes (it felt tight and as though i was rubbing on some rough place) and i was inside her for 10 seconds after it broke, she gave me another condom , this broke as well after 6 minutes, i had two strokes where i felt her wetness just as i pulled out to ejaculate!!! i had been in her for another 6 seconds without a condom,i then used a durex fro my jacket and it did not break, , the condoms that broke were kenyan manufactured condoms, the sad thing is i realised i have a small bruise under the tip of my penis, which i did not know was there. I realised this when i woke up later that day, I had cleaned up with dettol antibacterial after the ordeal felt a sting but thought nothing of it,we were both bit drunk so i had not noticed.I got so scared after having sex with her at 3 times lasted until 7am from about 6:30am, i went to the doctors at 14:00pmafter getting up, they did an elisaHiv 1 and 2 test and i was negative, because of exposure the doc prescribed combivir PEP, which i took 16 hrs after the exposure, by the way in the same after noon i had two beers 3 hrs before takin PEP cause of the stress. Im currently on the PEP (Combivir) 10am and 10pm now,.I went back to see the doctor at another hospital 3 days later,Took the girl for a test and she is hiv positive, and I think she knew it.(thats another conversation, she had lied all along, we got to find out she was seeing a hiv specialist at the same hospital , we dont have access to her records but im thinking of taking her to court, as my doctor stated) on same day (day 3)the doctor carried out hep b and c tetsts (core) and vrld testson me and they all came back neg and they gave me pills to cover syphillis, gonhorea, vaginitis , syphillis jab etc After 80hrs of exposure doc also added alluvia PEP two pills each morning 10 am and 10pm alongside the combivir, he says it wont harm and was not happy with just combivir, The cut under my glan hapened during sex, doctor put it down as trauma/abrassion-i told him i did not see it bleed, he says it was caused by the girls dryness.Today is day 7-dry cough not much, and mild sore throat . What do you think of the PEP? What do you think of me having a PCR test even though my doc says wait to finish 28day PEP and then do the test 4 weeks or 2 weeks after? Whats the chances of friction causing bleeding to the penis glan? what are the chances of HIV entering the cut? I was in her without a conddom 30 secs top, they both broke, if not i would not have sex without one!!!!! .
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013