Had sex with sex worker and worried of HIV. When should I take test?

Hi, I had sex with an unknown person last week. I am deeply concerned now. I have been married happily for the past 6 years and I dont know why I went for this. I was intoxicated after a party and met this girl on the hotel floor, took her to the room and we had sex(she charged me). I had condom for protection and she gave me oral and had vaginal sex. The condom never broke. We kissed and thats pretty much what happened. I am really low now and deeply in guilt. I dont know how I will take the truth of If i become tested positive. I have never had such a situation in my life, its like everything is crashing down. I am really really concerned for this once mistake in my entire life.... this has never happened to me before. What should I do now? I cant wait for getting a hiv test and the result being negative, since how long after the encounter can I have my first test? What are the probabilities I am infected.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013