Had sex with pull out method. Took levonelle 1500. Missing periods. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Hi, my boyfriend ejaculated on the outside of my vagina and i am a virgin . I ve researched and after finding out that there is a slight chance of pregnancy I took LEVONELLE 1500 OneStep on the 7th june which was 25 hours after the ejaculation . I am supposed to start my period tomorrow, I have alot of period pain but I still haven t started my period. I m worried if I might be pregnant. What are the chances of pregnancy?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012