Had sex with no condom, inserted into vagina. Should i take an I-pill or Unwanted-72 tonight?

Hi,doctor,i'm 17year ol girl,i had sex with my bf yeaterday on 14th april,2013,at around 3pm,but later at night he informed me he didnt use a condom,as it was first time for us,he rubbed his penis on my vagina,and 3 time inserted it,it was a lil pain,but i'm worried alot about this,as i live in a conservative family,i know i done a mistake,but please help me,i want to know should i take an I-pill or Unwanted-72 tonight?
Please reply me asap,its urgent
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013