Had sex with multiple partners. Pregnant. Whose child is it?

hi, my last period was 25th nov 2012 i had sex with my ex on the 13th and 14th of Dec but i took the morning after pill on the 14th of Dec a few hrs after having sex. i then had sex with my husband on the 19th of Dec but didnt use anything, my next period was due on the 21st of Dec but didnt come, i took a pregnancy test on the 21st Dec and it was positive who could be the father?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
Mar 2013
thanks for your query.
The only reliable way to date a pregnancy is by an early trimester ultrasound.
Once you have the exact gestational age in days in hand, it should be easier to retrospect and decide on the paternity.
Of course the only 100 % reliable method is to have a DNA paternity test.