Had sex with just precum. Having tiredness, gained weight on stomach, delayed periods. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello Dr, :) i hope you can get this im in need of your help so much right now!!! im 22 and i have never had sex (was always wating for marrige) me and my husban are trying but it just wont work! cant fit in. however we tried 8/9 days ago and he had a lot of pre-cum on me down there but he pulld away when he was ready for the big finich, im 4 days late on my period (but most of my life i have always been up and down with my period) im still a vergin i was never popped and would like to know can i still get pergnet by being a vergin? i have been feeling vary tired and drean by cheast area are swoling and i look like i gand about 4/5 ponds in my stomick i tuck a test 2 times one last night and one today and both said no. just want to know is it to soon for me to be doing a test avter being late onley 4 days is that way it said im not? im sorry if this is to much and my words are in pleasent but i have no one to turn to please help
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM

Pregnancy can only take place when intercourse takes place and the semen in deposited in the vagina. There are certain days in the menstrual cycle when the conception takes place and that is mid cycle- a day before and a day after ovulation.
For conception the genital tract of both male and female should be normal.
The sperm counts and other parameters should also be normal.
Hymen rupture is required for deposition of semen in the vagina.
Conception cannot take place with an intact hymen.

Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal