Had sex with girl having chlamydia which got cured, penis feeling funny, white creamy stuff came out. Is this normal? Worried?

My girlfriend told me that a many years ago she had chlamydia but got cured and has been checked many time since and is clean. I had sex for the first time a month ago, she is the first and only person I have ever had sex with, and for the past couple days my penis has been feeling a little funny and today I squeezed my penis and some white creamy stuff came out. is there any way this is a normal thing that happens or do I possibly have something?!
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013