Had sex with ex. and boy friend. Pregnant, doubt over who is the father?

hi i know ur not 100% sure but i had protected sex with my ex february 4 and then had my period february 16 i then got back with my boyfriend and after my period (which was normal) we planned our pregnancy and had sex maybe every other day until i missed my period march 15 its now july 13 & im 21 weeks pregnant at first i was 100% sure its my boyfriends but now im all worried ... who can be the father
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
In the early pregnancy, it is easy to find out the exact period of gestation and approximate date of conception. Right now, doing a DNA analysis after the childbirth will be confirmatory. You have to wait till then.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal