Had sex with condom which had spermicide on it. Not on birth control. Chances of pregnancy?

Alright, here s the deal. I am a 19 year old woman, healthy as a horse, and have only had sex a handful of times (I can literally count the number of times on my right hand). Last night, my boyfriend and I had sex. He says he s sterile, due to a rare side-effect of the ADD or ADHD medicine he s taking. I believe it s called Vyvanse , but I m not entirely sure. Well, he put it in without a condom for less than a minute, just to show me how it felt. Yes, I know, it shouldn t have happened, but as is with all of us, passion sometimes overrules common sense. We then proceeded with a condom (the condom had spermicide on it). After that, we relaxed for a bit, then we began to become passionate again. We decided to try anal (something I ve never done before). I mean, we used lubrication , but he didn t wear a condom for the anal. He would sometimes accidentally slip against my vaginal area, which is what worries me. He didn t finish inside of me though, he pulled out and finished in a towel. My question is, what is the possibility of pregnancy, just from having him nudge against me a few times and the less than a minute entry? Is it true that some ADHD and ADD medicines can cause sterility while on it? I do plan on taking a pregnancy test in about 2 weeks, as my period ended the last week and a half ago. So I don t expect to be on my period until mid to late March. But I would like to know the chances. Let s say he s not sterile, just as a thought. Was the spermicide on the condom enough to coat inside of me? I m not on any kind of birth control , though I probably should be.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013