Had sex with condom, blood on penis. Chances of contracting HIV?

Hi how are you today just I hade sex with women and I was using the comdom after I did enter my penis inside her with comdom on I notice after 1 mint something pick on my penis I toke my penis out and I did ask her whats this she sad to that s was my period finish 2 days ago . And then what I did I toke the comdom out with doing any sexe with her at all . My quetions I can catsh hiv from her the way what bing happening to me and I did take the comdom but I didn t make shower the the blood pink was on ball can I catsh hiv from her thanks
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012