Had sex with condom. Having red lesion with black dots on penis. Bladder discomfort, frequent urination. Reason?

I recently changed sex partners. I had sex with this partner with a condom, but have started having signs that bother me. I made an appointment with my doctor, but it is 3 days from now and I am driving myself nuts waiting. I have developed a slightly red lesion with black dots on my penile head. There is some minore swelling to the area. No real pain other than a little discomfort in the bladder area. Almost like a uti. I have also been urinating a lot. The sexual events took place within the past 4 days. I spoke to a nurse friend who said it sounded a little like yeast , but she wasnt sure. I am 36, male, healthy, no history of any std, and always practice good higean and safe sex . I am just hoping that someone may be able to give me some insight so that the wait doesnt seem so long, and wondering if an ER visit may be in order. Thanks for any help you can give.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013