Had sex with clothes on. Will I get pregnant?

about four weeks ago my boyfriend and i were fooling around but we were both wearing clothes. i was wearing shorts and underwear and he was wearing shorts and boxers. we were rubbing our bodies against each other but then he came. i dint feel any wetness on my shorts but is there any way anything could happen? my period was supposed to come on the 1 and now its the 3. does it make it ok because i got my period 3 days after that day but now its a little late?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
With this kind of interaction there is no chance of any pregnancy except when a finger that may get in contact with semen has been used to clean the vagina. Also, please remember that pregnancy can occur only when unprotected intercourse occurs around the ovulation time. As you already had a cycle after that incident you need not worry. You may wait for your period and if you do not get it within a week, see a doctor for further advice. Take care.