Had sex with bar girl with condom, HIV test negative. What could be risk of exposure. What to do?

Hello, I had a sex with a bar girl on the 19/02/2013.She provided the condom and I am really not too sure about the reliability of the condom.I was thinking the condom could have been pierced in attempt to intentionally transfer HIV to me..After the incident,I forced her to do an HIV test which came out indeterminate for her.I later went for a HIV duo test on the 22/03/2013 and the result came out negative. Please advise on my risk exposure and what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013