Had sex with a HIV infected person. Test negative. Having cold, flu, night sweats. Suggestions?

Hi I had intercourse with a man in first week of January , he is recently tested positive , according to him he recollects the last week of December where he had protected sex and blames it to the cause of transmission , m worried if I am positive ? I got my HIV 1/2 antibody test done but it s non -reactive , but my body is showing all signs and symptoms like cold , flu , boils , night sweats ,etc , recently my semen is turned yellow for a week !!m really worried
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013